I’ve had a hot head torch since Christmas but I haven’t had time to play until today. So today was a first for me, lampworking is something I have wanted to do for years now. About an hour after connecting to the gas bottle and a box and a half of matches later we finally got the torch lit. I’m sure the flame wasn’t right but I had to dive in and have a go. here is the result, I know they are small and not so perfectly formed but I like them and will have another go tomorrow once I get some more matches.
At the same time this was going on we found a lost dog in the garden, and eventually called out the RSPCA . Thankfully the dog was micro chipped and will be reunited with it’s owner, although it was so well behaved I could have kept it.