I’m now able to share the kitchen tile project that I was working on last week, my client said she was “beyond thrilled” with them which made me a very happy bunny.
My client sent me her tiles, and, after test firing first I set to work painting garden birds. Remember my last post, well this is what I was working on.
Here they are after the first fire, I’ve really just established things.
I had to mix more paint so I decided it was time to clean my palette, it’s still not as ordered and pristine as most overglaze artists, but it’s going to get very messy shortly as I mix my colours.
Second fire, strengthening colour and form